The Duke Johnson & Johnson Nurse Leadership Program welcomed back its 2017-18 program year fellows for a mid-year retreat Nov. 11-14 at the JB Duke Hotel on Duke's campus.
The retreat, themed “Finding and Strengthening Your Voice as a Nurse Leader,” featured national and local speakers leading sessions such as:
- Behind the Scenes of Health Policy Advocacy
- Organizational Finance: Being Savvy and Sustainable
- The Power of the Written Word: Executive Summary Writing Workshop
- Team Development for Nurse Leaders
- Serving Vulnerable Populations Panel
- Health Economics: Making a Business Case for Your Idea
- Building Resiliency
- Leading With Emotional Intelligence
- Speaking Persuasively and Confidently: Developing the Fearless Presenter
- Communicating Your Message Using Data and Storytelling
The Duke-Johnson & Johnson Nurse Leadership Program is accepting applications for the 2018-2019 program year through Dec. 15. Visit https://duke-jjnurseleadership.duhs.duke.edu/admissions/how-to-apply for more information.